Friday, June 12, 2009

Party like it's 1999!

So tonight, I have the bachlorette party of a friend from college who's wedding is two weeks from today! I am super excited because:

a.) I haven't seen her since I graduated in May of '07
b.) She is full of awesome and her soon-to-be husband is a wonderful guy
and
c.) This will be my first time participating in a friend's bachlorette party

We're starting out the evening with a pole dancing class. Fun times... looks like I'll get to learn a few things for sure. Then pizza + drinks/games + going out the bars for more drinks/kareoke.

The best part- there are at least 3 red heads in this group.... we've been known to get fiesty. Blondes may say they have more fun but red heads take that cake on that business.

I'm sure I'll have more details post-fiesta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment