Friday, July 17, 2009

Cooties

So apparently Bachelor #2's story of being ill may not have been complete b.s., as I am currently fighting off some sort of upper respiratory thing. Yay antibiotics! However, the silence is starting to get quite deafening. I'm thinking a.) he's just not that into me, b.) he also has these cooties and is on a strict diet of antibiotics and no cell phone use, or c.) he's been eaten by a lion at the zoo and his cell phone is outside the lion's stomach, thus justifying why he hasn't even bothered to send one lousy text message or phone call all week. He gets two more days to get a hold of me somehow; otherwise, I'll take the hint.



In the meantime, Match.com has been quite amusing this week. I'm not sure if I was spotlighted or something, but I've been getting messages like crazy. As always, a few prospects but we'll see how it pans out. There is one guy that reminds me very much of the first guy I met on Match, but cuter somehow. We'll see :)

No dates this weekend *phew* but I do have my best friend in town, so there's likely to be some sort of fun story about a creepy guy hitting on us. I'm gonna put money down that it will happen at the beach (always does).

No comments:

Post a Comment