Monday, July 13, 2009

Frustration

So I was supposed to go out with Bachelor #2 on Friday. He texts me at about 3pm saying he's sick with a fever and cough, and he's gonna have to pass on our movie/plans. Not gonna lie, I was a bit bummed/frustrated since I hadn't seen him in over a week. I found other things to do but still...

I called him the next morning to see how he was feeling and what he was up to for the rest of the weekend. He said he still felt like he had a fever, but he had a BBQ to go to later that day so he was gonna suck it up. Ok. So he's well enough to sit out in the sun all day with friends, whatever. I tell him that I'm going out with my roommate that night and maybe we can meet up later. He says sure and just send him a text and he'll let me know. I text him after the concert that we were gonna be going out soon. He texts back that he's still at the BBQ. I had a good night out with the roomie but I was frustrated because she wanted to meet him and I wanted to see him.

Sunday, I got up and watched the Cubs game with a friend at a bar. Bachelor #2 had tickets to the game, which I was totally jealous of by the way. I text him post-game to see what his plans are and he was going to the night game as well. So again, too sick to see a movie but not to sit out in the sun all day at a baseball game.

I'm thinking its time for this guy to shit or get off the pot. I mean, I like him and enjoy spending time with him, but if he can't fit me into his schedule, its just not gonna work.

Ball is in his court now to get a hold of me to make up our missed date. We'll see how this goes. I refuse to make someone a priority in my life who does not make me a priority in theirs. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment