Monday, July 20, 2009

Medicine

So I thought antibiotics were supposed to make you feel better, not worse! Grrr... Still fighting off these cooties I seemed to have gotten so my weekend was fairly tame. Bachelor #2 has officially made no effort to contact me, so he gets deleted out of my phone today. It's a shame- I really liked that fella but I refuse to make all the effort to make plans and reschedule plans that I didn't cancel in the first place.

In other news, I heard from my ex this weekend. It was a short textversation, and we caught up on stuff and made small talk. I really do miss talking to him but still, I wonder where that came from... "mantuition" maybe? (I'll explain mantuition some other time if I haven't already).

Match.com still has its prospects. A new fella is supposed to give me a ring (read: phone call, not OMG ring) sometime this week. He's super cute and a little wierd like me as far as sense of humor goes. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment