Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Juggling

So in high school gym at my school, you learned to juggle freshman year. Being the choir nerd I was, I didn't have to take gym because freshman were required to have a study hall.

It really is a shame I don't have those skills now, since I have about three guys vying for my affection. Bachelor #2 is still in the running- I really enjoy spending time with him and he enjoys my cooking, which is a plus for me since I love to cook.

Bachelor #3 I met partially via Match and partially via this swing dancing business. He's a lot of fun, cute, and the man can dance. He had me spinning like a top Friday night. Good times.

Bachelor #4 came out of nowhere. A guy I work with just asked me out to lunch the other night, so we'll see where that one goes. I'm quite wary about workplace romances, but I'll give him a shot

Now we'll have to see how good of a juggler I am; I certainly don't want to drop anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment